Berber rug Anella
Moroccan berber carpet ivory color with patterns of small diamonds. The rug is hand woven to order in the desired dimensions.
30 DAYS RETURNS
WIDE SELECTION OF PRODUCTS
BEST VALUE FOR MONEY
SECURED SHOP & TRANSACTION
✧ The element that will make YOUR HOME a oasis of COMFORT✧
This Beni Ouarain rug is a work of art that every decorator who has a love for unique pieces will be able to really feel: you will fall in love when you lie down on this soft bed and feel this sumptuous texture. It is an artisanal masterpiece, but also a practical and durable carpet, which gives liveliness to the room and acts as an expression or symbol of coherence between our dreams, emotions, tastes and those of a Berber woman weaver in another corner of the world, to bring you back to other dimensions, and transform your 4 walls into an exclusive little paradise!
✧ Why Choose Us ? ✧
Berber rugs from HouseOfMoroccanRugs.com are unique gems that are hand woven using ancestral techniques passed down from generation to generation, and those for centuries. Our Moroccan weavers are talented, experienced and masters of weaving and knotting, something that makes it possible to produce handcrafted rugs that last for dozens of years, and even embellish over time, especially with the right care.
✧ A touch of History in your Home ✧
With each new carpet woven, the community of weavers accomplishes an important mission; the preservation of the art of Berber weaving which dates back to the Neolithic era! These Berber tribes, who are in contact with the nomadic (and often harsh) nature of the Atlas, have developed this know-how step by step to carve a carpet where we can clearly see the expression of their emotions, stories and cultural symbols. , all 100% by hand.
✧ A Unique rug for every taste ✧
Our rugs are available in different size ranges and patterns, to offer you an accent of ancestral Berber culture that embraces all styles of decoration; minimalist, Scandinavian, contemporary, boho, chic….
If, however, you cannot find what you are looking for on the site, we are at your disposal to help you find what you are looking for!
- Moroccan wool rug
- New (made to order)
- Hand knotted
- 100% natural wool
- Main color
- Manufacturing country
- Has fringes ?
- Pile Height
- High pile 2 -3 cm
- 100 % Wool
- Production time
- 4 weeks for small rugs and up to 10 weeks for large ones
- No bleach /spot clean/ vaccum/ normal wash
Each one of our rugs is hand knotted on demand, the preparation is chained upon receipt of your order. Hand weaving a rug requires hard work and a lot of time.
For the following dimensions (2 meters and less), weaving takes between 3 to 5 weeks:
80cm x 100cm 2' 7.5'' x 3' 3.4''
80cm x 150cm 2' 7.5'' x 4’11’’
100cm x 140cm 3' 3.4'' x 4' 7.1''
120cm x 170cm 3’9’’ x 5’5’’
For medium-sized carpets (3 to 5 meters) the delivery time varies between 5 to 6 weeks:
150cm × 200cm 4'11 x 6'6.7’’
170cm × 240cm 5' 6.9'' x 7' 10.4''
190cm × 270cm 6' 2.8'' x 8' 10.3''
For large carpets (6 meters and more) the deadline can extend to 10 weeks.
Once your carpet is ready, we proceed to the expedition and we will keep you informed.
- First of all to avoid intermediaries who inflate prices! we collaborate with the most experienced craftsmen, to guarantee you a luxurious authentic Moroccan Berber carpet, at the fairest and most affordable price.
- HouseOfMoroccanRugs.com is a 100% Moroccan brand.
- Beware of poor quality rugs or 'Berber style rugs' which are non-genuine, industrially produced copies. HouseOfMoroccanRugs.com guarantees you 100% handmade rugs according to the art of Berber weaving, of Moroccan origin, and 100% authentic.
- By buying an authentic Berber rug, you are not only supporting fair trade, it is also a good gesture to respect the environment since all the weaving tools, the raw material (natural wool) and the dyes (if used) are biodegradable.
100% MADE IN MOROCCO ✔
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE ✔
WITHOUT INTERMEDIATE ✔
ECO FRIENDLY PRODUCT ✔
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ✔
SECURE PAYMENT ✔
100% HANDMADE ✔
14 DAY RETURN ✔